– 10 players per team, 7 on field
– Men’s comp 14yrs and up
– Mixed comp (14yrs and up) minimum 4 females per team
– Each team will be allocated a colour for the season. This will be the shirt colour you will need to wear.
– Each team will be required to supply a referee each night (no exceptions)
– Games will be 30 minutes, starting 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm & 7pm
– There should be a nominated team manager / organiser from each team for communication (time
changes, wet weather, etc)
– Cost: $500 per team (must be paid in full by Tuesday 9th October by team organiser). This includes basic
player insurance and LMCC seasonal fee per person.
– Registrations forms can be emailed to team organiser to be completed by the individual
– Registrations will also be taken at the oval Wednesday 3rd October 5pm – 6pm
– Unfortunately there will be limited spots as we filled quite quickly last year so “first in best dressed”
Completed forms and paid in full secures team spot.
– If your team is struggling to reach minimum numbers please contact us and we will put you in contact with individuals seeking a team.
– If you are an individual seeking a team please also contact us and we will try to find you a spot on a team.
Players should consider having their own health / personal injury insurance, as the cover provided by Sports
Underwriting Australia, AIG Australia is basic/limited.
– Any Injuries should be noted on the Injury Form located at the desk in the clubhouse on the night of the
Queries regarding registration please contact Becki 0421 639 064 or FaceBook
If you require further information on rules, etc please contact either Mark Wyborn 0418 249 211 or Matt
Jordan 0414 581 607.
Maximum 18 teams for the 2018 comp so first in best dressed
(paid in full and completed registration forms)
Registrations close Monday 10th October 2018