Download registration forms for this is fun social competition running Tuesday nights starting from 6pm 17th October for 10 rounds, finishing 19th December 2017.
– 10 players per team, 7 on field
– Men’s comp 14yrs and up
– Mixed comp (14yrs and up) minimum 4 females per team
– Each team will be allocated a colour for the season. This will be the shirt colour you will need to wear.
– Each team will be required to supply a referee each night (no exceptions)
– Games will be 30 minutes, starting 6pm, 6:30pm & 7pm
– There should be a nominated team manager / organiser from each team for communication (time
changes, wet weather, etc)
– Cost: $500 per team (must be paid in full by Friday 13th October by team organiser). This includes basic
– Registrations forms can be emailed to team organiser to be completed by the individual
– Registrations will also be taken at the oval Tuesday 10th October 5pm – 6pm
– A minimum of 10 registered teams will be required to run the 2017 comp
– If your team is struggling to reach minimum numbers please email email@example.com and we
will put you in contact with individuals seeking a team.
– If you are an individual seeking a team please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find
you a spot on a team.
Players should consider having their own health / personal injury insurance, as the cover provided by Sports
Underwriting Australia, AIG Australia is basic/limited.
– Any Injuries should be noted on the Injury Form located at the desk in the clubhouse on the night of the
Queries regarding registration please contact Becki 0421 639 064
If you require further information on rules, etc please contact either Mark Wyborn 0418 249 211 or Matt Jordan 0414 581 607.
Maximum 18 teams for the 2017 comp so first in best dressed
(paid in full and completed registrations)
Registrations close Thursday 12th October 2017.